What should you look at when comparing an LCD vs LED TV? When all is said and done, the most important single feature of any TV isn’t overall size, weight, remote control features, or manufacturer. While good sound can be an issue, it still isn’t a make or break aspect of the buying decision. It all comes down to which set offers the BEST PICTURE. After all, isn’t that the primary feature a television is meant to deliver?
The new Samsung 40 inch LED TV is the runaway leader. Number one. King of the hill. No competition.
You have to see it to believe it. Why? Because your computer monitor simply can’t reproduce the same quality of image as this breakthrough technology.
Some of the features of Samsung’s latest release include:
• 40% less power usage than a conventional LED TV
• Contrast ratio of 30,000 to 1 provides brilliant whites, intense blacks and explosive colors unlike anything you have ever seen before
• New, refined satin black finish
• 95% of the set is only one inch in depth
• WiFi connectivity
• Allshare feature allows sharing of photos, music and video from your home network or mobile device
• Breathtaking 1920 x 1080 resolution, the highest available
Samsung is the clear leader in LED technology and delivers a truly remarkable viewing experience at an attractive price. So, if you are checking out the differences in LCD vs LED TV technology, ultimately, you cannot find a better viewing experience than a Samsung 40 inch LED TV!